Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Technical Issue Solved! New Embeds!

Today I finally solved a video technical problem. The QuickTime videos created by my Sony Cyber-Shot camera did not want to hold on to sound when I imported them into iMovie HD. Well, a piece of shareware helped me convert the files into MPEG-4's. I've spent much of the day finishing up these last two vids. Deciding on music for "Storm Brewing" took some time too.

Also, I've replaced the embed codes for this blog with YouTube embeds. Google Video is moving towards being a search engine for video sites. I'm continuing to still upload videos there as well, for those who only watch Google Video.

Mo : )

No comments:

Post a Comment