Monday, December 17, 2007

Beary Christmas!

Finally, I finished this Christmas video! This is my first “fine” video with Sony Cyber-Shot 7.2 megapixel camera. I’ve usually been hesitant to create larger files with video. However, the graininess has been annoying me.


3 min 31 sec

Two years ago I shot a video of Ricky A. Lenart’s Christmas light display. Well this year I decided to film a new one. I also took some indoor footage. Indeed, I crammed as much as I could fit on the two sticks that I have for my camera – photos and video. I’ve had the edited clips arranged for over a week now and have been trying to figure out the best way to approach the music.

Well I’ve been frustrated in my search for free copyright free music. I’ve even tried creating some music, but I wasn’t satisfied with the results. Instead I settled for three Apple iLife ’08 Jingles: “Buddy,” “Park Bench” and “First Snowfall.” Everything finally clicked into place Sunday night. And so here it is in all its glory!

To see more of the Chrisstmas lights and decorations as well as Ricky A. Lenart's house inside and out, click on the links for my blogs:

pic journal

pic folio

No comments:

Post a Comment